Monday 16 May 2016

I'm confused and I lack direction in my life.

Yes, I’m confused about life just like everyone else. I get depressed, I struggle and I feel lost too, more often than you probably would imagine.

In fact, back in may of this year, I had a bit of a breakdown. That might be an understatement. It was actually quite a significant breakdown.
I was placing intense personal pressure on myself, I had no answers to anything and every day I woke up with a ‘holy-crap-I-have-no-idea-what-I’m-doing’ kind of confusion.
I have an amazing friend who honestly is the love of my life. (We are both the type of people who are that dedicated) She pulls me through a lot of things but I don't know job are a huge portion of me and that is a struggle for me. .
I just want to go away and have some time to myself. I need to think things out. I need to get away, and I want to say what I feel, but I feel like they're not going to listen. I feel like crying over it, but tears won't do anything. I just want to get away from it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment